Need Help - Cranberry Wine

TastyReuben

Nosh 'n' Splosh
Staff member
Local time
8:45 AM
I have two bottles of cranberry wine. One, we'll just drink as-is, but I'd like to use the other to make some kind of festive cocktail or punch.

Any google search I try just returns results for variations of cranberry-white wine spritzers, which isn't quite what I'm after.

I'd like to keep it fairly simple, using easy-to-get ingredients (I don't want to have to buy a bunch of exotic ingredients I'll likely use just the once), and right now, I'm thinking is something with a little lime juice, some champagne for bubbles, maybe some mint, and some orange liqueur, since that goes so well with cranberry (not sure on the lime).

Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!

I have two bottles of cranberry wine. One, we'll just drink as-is, but I'd like to use the other to make some kind of festive cocktail or punch.

Any google search I try just returns results for variations of cranberry-white wine spritzers, which isn't quite what I'm after.

I'd like to keep it fairly simple, using easy-to-get ingredients (I don't want to have to buy a bunch of exotic ingredients I'll likely use just the once), and right now, I'm thinking is something with a little lime juice, some champagne for bubbles, maybe some mint, and some orange liqueur, since that goes so well with cranberry (not sure on the lime).

Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!
Not sure this is what you are looking for but may be able to pull some additional ingredient ideas from The Kitchen / Geoffrey Zakarian's Mulled Cranberry Punch.

Back
Top Bottom