New chillies I'm trying

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
10:34 AM
My wife buys seeds from fire dragon chillies, these have just arrived , 7 pot brainstorm and 7pot Jonah. I will start as winter draws near in mini greenhouses.
Has anyone heard of or grow these?
Supposed to be mega hot I'm told.
Fire dragon chillies are on poo pourri book and you tube. I have only just learnt about them as they arrived an hour ago.

Russ

I have never heard of those. :scratchhead:

Have you tried Carolina Reapers? You can buy the plants now, but don't think you can buy the seeds. I don't know if Puckerbutt will ship plants to NZ. They are the current Guinness Book of World Records hottest chili pepper.

CD

I have never heard of those. :scratchhead:

Have you tried Carolina Reapers? You can buy the plants now, but don't think you can buy the seeds. I don't know if Puckerbutt will ship plants to NZ. They are the current Guinness Book of World Records hottest chili pepper.

CD

We are still picking Carolina reapers ATM. We stil havnt figured the one that did hurt my wife a few weeks ago. I think it's the sp? Jollgia?? Something like that?

Russ

We are still picking Carolina reapers ATM. We stil havnt figured the one that did hurt my wife a few weeks ago. I think it's the sp? Jollgia?? Something like that?

Russ

Are you sure they are real Carolina Reapers? There are a lot of counterfeit Reapers out there.

CD

Are you sure they are real Carolina Reapers? There are a lot of counterfeit Reapers out there.

CD

Really? Surely there's not a lot of money to be made selling fraudulent seeds? The packaging is all legit? Well it looks legit? My wife has been caught out before buying legit perfume, in Bali, only to find out later it wasn't,lol.
She only pays like $5 to $10 for two packs of seeds. It's cold here ATM so I will post pics of signage and chillies later.

Russ

Really? Surely there's not a lot of money to be made selling fraudulent seeds? The packaging is all legit? Well it looks legit? My wife has been caught out before buying legit perfume, in Bali, only to find out later it wasn't,lol.
She only pays like $5 to $10 for two packs of seeds. It's cold here ATM so I will post pics of signage and chillies later.

Russ
Maybe you got Tennessee Reapers - you know, close to Carolina, but not quite there. :wink:

Russ

People want to sell Carolina Reapers, a world record pepper, and not give the inventor his share of the money they make. Greed.

Some of the counterfeit Reapers are so fake, the the plants grow and peppers form that don't look anything like a Reaper.

One good test is to eat one of your Carolina Reapers. If it doesn't blow your head off, they are probably fake.

CD

People want to sell Carolina Reapers, a world record pepper, and not give the inventor his share of the money they make. Greed.

Some of the counterfeit Reapers are so fake, the the plants grow and peppers form that don't look anything like a Reaper.

One good test is to eat one of your Carolina Reapers. If it doesn't blow your head off, they are probably fake.

CD

I'm pretty certain ours are genuine, I'll get back to you when I speak to the komandant ! Lol

Russ

CD

So wife buys from world of chillies based in the UK. I asked her if they were counterfeit, she said, o know they're f $&@$&@ hot it burnt my lips for 3 or 4 days remember.
She hasn't bought from there this year as she harvested seeds last summer.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom