New here👋

XstarX

Local time
5:10 PM
Hi everyone I'm star, hope everyone is well.

I love cooking so thought I'd join to see everyone's dishes etc & get some new ideas.

I also love to bake for people & pets, I love making cakes I am not a professional lol, completely self taught & learn from internet videos, been making them for a few years now.

I am pretty sad lol as I love to clean & do alot of diy jobs around house.

Love rearranging kitchen cupboards to often. I collect cooking equipment so need space all the time.

My latest project is a gym in my outbuilding.

I Iive in England & love to travel, I love the sun sea & sand.

I love to make stuff for Christmas Halloween or the garden etc, I spend alot of time doing crafts.

I have a rescue dog which I treat like a king. I love animals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty sad lol as I love to clean & do alot of diy jobs around house.

You can pop round here if you like. Lots of cleaning just waiting for you! :D

:welcome:I hope you enjoy being part of our community. We are a UK run forum with a diverse international membership united by a love of food and good cooking. There is a regular thread, What did you cook or eat today (July 2020)? where you can see what everyone is cooking - its a good place to meet our 'regulars'. And we generally have some fun challenges which you are welcome to enter - currently, The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Basil. Please join in wherever you like and post photos of your cooking, if you can.

P.S. we have quite a few dog-lovers here.

Hi, welcome! My wife and I love London, it's our favorite city. We also love animals and have a rescue dog.

If you like collecting kitchen things, be sure to check out Shermie's topics - I think he owns one of everything! :wink:

You can pop round here if you like. Lots of cleaning just waiting for you! :D

:welcome:I hope you enjoy being part of our community. We are a UK run forum with a diverse international membership united by a love of food and good cooking. There is a regular thread, What did you cook or eat today (July 2020)? where you can see what everyone is cooking - its a good place to meet our 'regulars'. And we generally have some fun challenges which you are welcome to enter - currently, The CookingBites Recipe Challenge: Basil. Please join in wherever you like and post photos of your cooking, if you can.

P.S. we have quite a few dog-lovers here.
Sorting out cupboards is my favourite job lol.

I use to help my friend keep her house in best order I could, she loved to hoard stuff, like really bad, & as she only had a 2 bed bungalow it got full quickly, bless her.
Thank you for all the info, sounds great here.
From pics that Iv already seen I will learn alot here lol, I have very plain food x

Welcome! I saw in another thread that you like Halloween. In our old neighborhood our house was known as the "Halloween House".

View attachment 43778

View attachment 43779
Wow that's amazing, I would love to do that to my house one year, Halloween is the best, so where abouts are you from ?
Hardly anyone celebrates it here really, on the night before Halloween I stay up really late carving my pumpkins & watching horror movies

Hi, welcome! My wife and I love London, it's our favorite city. We also love animals and have a rescue dog.

If you like collecting kitchen things, be sure to check out Shermie's topics - I think he owns one of everything! :wink:
Hey thanks for that I will take a look at shermies topics.
I actually brought a cake pan today from a charity shop but I don't actually know what it's for🙈, it was only £2 so I got it to add to my collection, now I just got to find out what I can make with it.

Dogs are the best, what breed is yours ?
Does he have problems from being a recuse dog ?

We have an English Setter. She's nearly 18ish now (we got her when she was 1-2yo). She was a handful for a few months, but slowly got better.
Wow 18years that's brilliant, mine is 10years now, Iv had him 5, his a mix of 3, I have to say mine is a handful, his like a naughty child sometimes 🙈 but his so funny its unreal & he has come a long way

Wow that's amazing, I would love to do that to my house one year, Halloween is the best, so where abouts are you from ?
Hardly anyone celebrates it here really, on the night before Halloween I stay up really late carving my pumpkins & watching horror movies

I'm a native Floridian and live in SE Florida. We used to carve pumpkins as well.

Back
Top Bottom