New here, introducing m'self

bryan123

Local time
4:44 AM
Hi,

I'm a 60 year old physician and my girlfriend is a slightly younger advanced practice nurse. She likes my chili, beef and mushroom stew, spaghetti with meat sauce, roasted brussels sprouts and my deluxe mushroom onion cheeseburgers. Those generally come out well, but if I try something new it's hit-or-miss, which is why I am here to learn.

I have a basic slow cooker, stovetop grill, Cuisinart pre-convection digital toaster oven on its last legs, and a mix of Claphalon, All Clad, Wolfgang Puck and Farberware cookware and Victorinox knives.

Have a nice day!

Welcome to CookingBites bryan123 :welcome:. As you have probably realised we are a UK run forum with a rather diverse international membership united by a love of cooking. We aim to be a friendly and supportive community. I hope you enjoy being here. Its certainly a challenging time for medical professionals right now.

P.S. I like the sound of your deluxe mushroom onion cheeseburgers!

Hi, welcome! Now I'm looking forward to the next time you try something new. :)

Is there anything in particular you're thinking of tackling next?

Hi, welcome! Now I'm looking forward to the next time you try something new. :)

Is there anything in particular you're thinking of tackling next?
Over the weekend it will be oven baked chicken and Yukon gold potatoes and green beans using the McCormick bag and season mix. After that I'll tackle porkchops. Thanks!

Welcome to CookingBites bryan123 :welcome:. As you have probably realised we are a UK run forum with a rather diverse international membership united by a love of cooking. We aim to be a friendly and supportive community. I hope you enjoy being here. Its certainly a challenging time for medical professionals right now.

Welcome from Dallas! A little tip for you, the US and UK speak English, but it is not the same exact language. You'll get used to it. :D

CD

BTW, I started buying Victorinox knives a few years ago, and love them. They are the cheapest knives I own, and the ones I use most.

CD

:welcome:
Hi Bryan! Welcome from Ohio. Massachusetts is a lovely state :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom