New here

RickDastardly

Local time
1:12 PM
Hi all, I just signed up on the forum, looking forward to learning some new tricks :)

Greetings from a rather wet Maidstone. Welcome to CookingBites RickDastardly. As you have probably gathered we are a UK run forum with a diverse international community united by our love of cooking. Please tell us a bit more about yourself and your interest in cooking, if you have a moment.

Please feel free to join in our discussions wherever you like.

Greetings from a rather wet Maidstone. Welcome to CookingBites RickDastardly. As you have probably gathered we are a UK run forum with a diverse international community united by our love of cooking. Please tell us a bit more about yourself and your interest in cooking, if you have a moment.

Please feel free to join in our discussions wherever you like.

Hi Morning Glory, thanks for the warm welcome, I also replied to your message on my Chutney thread.

I'm from Bristol, I love cooking all sorts of food but I live on my own at the moment so sometimes I don't get the time or it's not worth the effort to cook proper meals but when I do I don't mess about I go all out.

At the moment though I'm really concentrating on my Jams, chutneys and salsas made with my abundance of fruits from my 50 odd chilli plants in my garden to give out as Christmas presents.

I'm also pickling them and making some other chutneys with apples etc from my friends apple/cooking apple trees, it is kind of a family tradition I have never done before, so I'm sure I'll be swapping some nice chutneys with everyone this Christmas.

Thanks

Last edited:
Good afternoon from an expat scouser living in Podstrana Croatia. I bet you nip down to Somerset at the weekend for a few gallons of screech.

Hi Morning Glory, thanks for the warm welcome, I also replied to your message on my Chutney thread.

I'm from Bristol, I love cooking all sorts of food but I live on my own at the moment so sometimes I don't get the time or it's not worth the effort to cook proper meals but when I do I don't mess about I go all out.

At the moment though I'm really concentrating on my Jams, chutneys and salsas made with my abundance of fruits from my 50 odd chilli plants in my garden to give out as Christmas presents.

I'm also pickling them and making some other chutneys with apples etc from my friends apple/cooking apple trees, it is kind of a family tradition I have never done before, so I'm sure I'll be swapping some nice chutneys with everyone this Christmas.

Thanks
Oh my goodness you are going to win friends and influence people in this crowd for sure!

Welcome :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom