New to cooking and launched a Podcast

Local time
5:55 PM
Hi all, I recently started cooking to help with my mental health after a recent tough time with work. I am a complete novice and it helped me Podcast what I am making as I go along. I would really welcome any of you when you have time to listen and give me feedback. I am not taking this too seriously and its really just a bit of fun to help keep me busy, active and mentally focused on something.

My first dish was Sloppy Joes. I have named the Podcast 'Have You Read My Email Yet'. There is a story behind why I have called it this which I plan to share later.

Anyway if you are interested in listening I would be most grateful if you subscribed and let me know what you think.

Have You Read My Email Yet

The above is the direct link to it also.

Thank you :)

Welcome to CookingBites! We have a friendly group here that will happily answer any questions.
  • There are no shortage of recipes on this forum! The best place to start is the Ingredients and Recipes section, where you can pick which section best fits what you want to make.
  • Please check out the Competitions and Challenges subforum. Feel free to jump right in, or just watch the posts to see what people are making. I really like the recipe challenge, since it gives you a chance to stretch your creativity while featuring a certain ingredient. This month, the ingredient is celery. Once the challenge time limit is up, the person who picked the ingredient decides who had the best dish. The winner gets to pick the ingredient for the next recipe challenge.
  • There's also a sub-forum for sharing what you ate and/or cooked. Photos aren't required, but they're encouraged.
If you have any questions, please ask!

Have listened to it and as I'm not a big fan of food podcasts in general I'm not interested anymore.
If you like to do it continue, it's good for developing better voice skills.

Back
Top Bottom