newbie incoming!

Grouchy

Über Member
Local time
8:18 PM
Hello!

I reside in the downtown side of New York city. I like to discover decent fair priced restaurants and cooking clips online.

If I were to label my cooking style, I would say casual. I don't follow recipes to a t half the time. Except dessert. I think that's one category I shouldn't wing.

I like to make rolled/layered egg omelette with cheese. To me it is kind of fun and easy dish. Crispy salmon skin (as in what goes in sushi roll) is another thing I like to make.

So that's me :D

Hello!

I reside in the downtown side of New York city. I like to discover decent fair priced restaurants and cooking clips online.

If I were to label my cooking style, I would say casual. I don't follow recipes to a t half the time. Except dessert. I think that's one category I shouldn't wing.

I like to make rolled/layered egg omelette with cheese. To me it is kind of fun and easy dish. Crispy salmon skin (as in what goes in sushi roll) is another thing I like to make.

So that's me :D
Welcome to CookingBites Forum. We are very friendly here! If you want to get your feet wet (so to speak) have a go at submitting a recipe for the The CookingBites Recipe Challenge. Its really just a bit of fun but we all learn a lot from participating and exploring just what we can do with the chosen ingredient. Basically all you have to do is submit a recipe and tag it CookingBites Recipe Challenge (for further details click on the link). The current ingredient is lentils. So any recipe using lentils. It doesn't have to be your own recipe. You can cut and paste from a website (quote the source) or from a book.

Have fun!

Hello, I am new here also. I lived in Brooklyn for a year and I do miss the greatest city on Earth! I also prefer easy meals. There is so much food where you are it would be hard to stay in. I'm a bit of a healthy eater so that's what I cook now. A lot of rice noodles and vegetables.

Hello, I am new here also. I lived in Brooklyn for a year and I do miss the greatest city on Earth! I also prefer easy meals. There is so much food where you are it would be hard to stay in. I'm a bit of a healthy eater so that's what I cook now. A lot of rice noodles and vegetables.

Hello @heidi67! Brooklyn is nice. I practically got homesick when I go away for months. You are spot on! I happen to be where a bunch of restaurants are. While tempting, I usually cook on weekdays. Home-cooking is easier to keep health and budget in check.

Back
Top Bottom