Non-Stick Pan

tropicalmaya

Veteran
Local time
1:21 AM
I got a new large non-stick pan yesterday! Very exciting! I had three, two small ones and one large one, but they all got ruined. I hide them and tell everyone not to touch my non-stick pans, but to no avail, they always get burnt, scratched, ruined. I don't understand how the last one is burnt, it's a mystery.

Anyway, I haven't had one for about a month now, and have been using a lot of oil, which I don't like to do. I use the non-stick pans for eggs, of course, but also for fish, sauces, and even to fry chicken. They require much less grease. This new one is green with a pretty handle, I'm contented.

I think non-stick pans are definitely good to have. I am always looking at them whenever I go shopping, but never ended up buying any. I think the price of them was always a turn-off. I have a small frying pan which I use that causes everything to stick, but as it is small, it is quite convenient to use, especially when I am only frying an egg or making a little gravy. I also have a cast iron frying pan, but that is used when I am frying a lot of things at once, like steaks of fish, for instance, or pancakes, That works a lot better than the smaller one in the sense that there is less sticking. However, I would prefer a non-stick pan since I would be using less oil and that would be healthier.

I always prefer non-stick as they are easier to clean and prevent burning! They can get worn out easily so I am careful to wash them gently. Even if I use oil, some pans do stick and so I choose a non-stick always. The only times I don't use them if I am boiling vegetables or soup, anything else non-stick is safer for me.

That's great! Belated congratulations. We recently acquired one about a few weeks ago and I too am excited to use it. The problem? My mom kept it in her secret location in one of our living room cabinets. My dad wanted to use the pan because he's the cook in the family but she talked him out of it. She said it's expensive so we should just use the old one. I was like... okay.

I got a new large non-stick pan yesterday! Very exciting! I had three, two small ones and one large one, but they all got ruined. I hide them and tell everyone not to touch my non-stick pans, but to no avail, they always get burnt, scratched, ruined. I don't understand how the last one is burnt, it's a mystery.

Anyway, I haven't had one for about a month now, and have been using a lot of oil, which I don't like to do. I use the non-stick pans for eggs, of course, but also for fish, sauces, and even to fry chicken. They require much less grease. This new one is green with a pretty handle, I'm contented.
I thought about the non-stick pans, but most of the ones I looked at were all made of teflon, which is not heathy, so I may have to just have to stick with the old school cast iron pan for now.

Back
Top Bottom