One woman’s struggle to reuse her penis cake mould

Puddles

Guru
Local time
11:26 AM
http://www.bforbel.com/2013/06/one-womans-struggle-to-reuse-her-penis-cake-mould-im-dyingggg.html

Very inventive uses for it :)

penis-pan.jpg

It's not often I'm left speechless by anything, but this post did it for me. Congratulations. To be fair, unless you knew the origin of the cake pan, it's not totally obvious in all of them. Unless you have that kind of mind, of course - and unfortunately, I do. :roflmao:

It's not often I'm left speechless by anything, but this post did it for me. Congratulations. To be fair, unless you knew the origin of the cake pan, it's not totally obvious in all of them. Unless you have that kind of mind, of course - and unfortunately, I do. :roflmao:

Another forum I'm on has a thread devoted to things that accidentally look like genitals, so I'm afraid all of those are very obvious to me! :roflmao:

Arch, please post us the link to that one! Although, I suppose they all get to look the same after a while, don't they? How did we get to genitals on a cookery forum? Maybe we should have a recipe category - which reminds me of a story.

A man on holiday in Spain went to a new restaurant and ordered the meatballs. They were huge, and very tasty, so the next day, he went back for another helping. This time, the meatballs were tiny and chewy, nothing like the first lot. He called the waiter over, and asked why they were so different.

'Senor,' said the waiter, 'Our meatballs are traditionally made from the testicles of the bulls who die in the bullring in the village. That is why they are so large and succulent. But sometimes - like today - the bull wins!'

Arch, please post us the link to that one! Although, I suppose they all get to look the same after a while, don't they? How did we get to genitals on a cookery forum? Maybe we should have a recipe category - which reminds me of a story.

A man on holiday in Spain went to a new restaurant and ordered the meatballs. They were huge, and very tasty, so the next day, he went back for another helping. This time, the meatballs were tiny and chewy, nothing like the first lot. He called the waiter over, and asked why they were so different.

'Senor,' said the waiter, 'Our meatballs are traditionally made from the testicles of the bulls who die in the bullring in the village. That is why they are so large and succulent. But sometimes - like today - the bull wins!'

:roflmao:

Sadly, I can't post a link to that thread, it's limited to members only. But if you want to join YACF and look in the NSFW section for the CDC thread...

(CDC - crudely drawn c**k)

Back
Top Bottom