One Year Anniversary

detroitdad

Legendary Member
Local time
11:46 PM
I just hit my one year as a cookingbites forum member.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen. I know I'm not as active as some. I try when I can. My kitchen skills and dinner imagination has taken off because of this site. Hell, I made a Jamaican with a banana sauce that was fantastic. A year ago I would have never done that. I've made so many new dishes in the last year that never would have hit my table if it wasn't this fantastic place.

A local member has even fallen in love with one of my BBQ sauces (you know who you are lol).

I'm going to try and come up with a give away. It will probably be a poker related give away lol. Its what I have.

I have a busy day today. Car heads to the garage (recall), breakfast with my son (I'll post pictures), then poker tonight at a friends house.

I really want to say Thanks one more time.

Bill

Thank you @detroitdad! You aren't the only one who has learned loads from being here - I joined in 2015 and although I was a decent cook I am now a million times better and more confident. Plus - I'd never taken a food photo in my life before! Thanks to CB I've got probably over 100 recipes I've developed inspired but the challenges and other members' cooking.

Congratulations @detroitdad :cheers:

I may not be the best cook in the world but I have learned many things from this forum too-food and culture.

I look forward to many more years of chatting with you and everyone else on here, swapping recipes and stories.

20190509_161759.jpg

Back
Top Bottom