Ordered this Countertop Dishwasher!

GadgetGuy

(Formerly Shermie)
Local time
7:07 PM

It should be coming soon!

:wink:
The words that you see are for the cycles. The machine lets you know the temp of the water & the time remaining on the cycles. Baby Care cycle steams & sanitizes dishes & baby toys as well as baby bottles to kill germs & bacteria. You can use cold water, & it'll get steaming hot! :wink:

Last edited:
Sounds pretty cool. Be sure to let us know how you like it after you get a chance to use it, please.

That really is odd! You wash fruit in the dishwasher?
Looking at it on Amazon, it does indeed appear to be a fruit wash cycle.

Thinking more about it, that kind of makes sense, because a lot of non-organic fruit (here anyway) is coated in a thin layer of edible wax, to help with preservation/presentation, and it's recommended to get rid of it if you're using the peel, which usually means a soak in vinegar and water and a rinse, which I turn means a lot of us are eating wax, because I don't soak mine, and I doubt others do as well.

Looking at it on Amazon, it does indeed appear to be a fruit wash cycle.

Thinking more about it, that kind of makes sense, because a lot of non-organic fruit (here anyway) is coated in a thin layer of edible wax, to help with preservation/presentation, and it's recommended to get rid of it if you're using the peel, which usually means a soak in vinegar and water and a rinse, which I turn means a lot of us are eating wax, because I don't soak mine, and I doubt others do as well.

Well, I hope that one doesn't automatically forget they're going to be washing fruit, and load in dishwasher soap by accident!
I wonder how long the fruit cycle runs... I'm sure Shermie will let us know!

Well, I hope that one doesn't automatically forget they're going to be washing fruit, and load in dishwasher soap by accident!
I wonder how long the fruit cycle runs... I'm sure Shermie will let us know!

Don't know if I'll be using that setting. I imagine that it uses luke warm water & no detergent.

The machine has arrived at a friend's house. I'll bring it home on Monday morning. Or On Sunday. :wink:

Last edited:
My brother got The dishwasher in our friend's car I'll be taking it home tonight! I was hoping that I wouldn't have to send it back. Now I don't have to!! :wink:

Last edited:
At last!!

I used the countertop dishwasher for the Very first time! Had filled it with cold water. Took the water a long time to get hot! Kept trying to start it . Found out that the reservoir wasn't completely full. Three beeps signals that the tank is full enough to start.

Using the Normal cycle, it ran for over 2 hours. Next time I'll use hot water. The final rinse water temp was scalding hot!! Stuck my finger at the end of the drain hose & it was scalding hot!! Proof that the water gets really hot!

Five cycles; Normal, Baby Care, Rapid, Fruit &Heated Dry. Fan-forced dry. My only pet peeve or short coming is that there is no rinse agent dispenser. I think that there are manual dispensers though. The final rinse water temp is heated to about 165 degrees to sanitize the load to kill germs & bacteria in the Baby Care & Full Cycle.

Dishes came out sparkling clean though! :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom