Recipe Oreo Brownie

imagenscape

Veteran
Local time
11:34 AM
I promise this taste a bit better then it sounds. I was actually surprised how good it turned out the first time that I made it.

First you get an oreo you put some peanut butter on it and squish another Oreo on top.
Then you place a dab of peanut butter on the top of the other Oreo.
You place the cookies in a cupcake cup and pour brownie mix over it until the cookie is covered.
You place them in the oven and bake them until the brownie is cooked refer to the time it says on the back of whatever brownie mix you used.

It comes out a sweet crunchy treat. The first dab of Oreo between the brownie and cookie is my favorite part and l usually bite it off first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Thank you for sharing this recipe. :P I really love oreos! Another great oreo recipe is Oreo ref cake. you just crush the oreos, make a layer, and add some cream filling. Do it a number of times until you make enough layers to fill a container. :D

This sounds fantabulous!! I am an avid fan of oreos, peanut butter, and brownies, so the thought of all three of them together, a snack from heaven. :thumbsup: I was trying new things with brownies the other night and happened to put a half of a fun size snicker into the brownie mix in the cupcake pans. They turned out phenomenal!!! I loved getting to the bite where I tasted the caramel and nuts from the snickers. Definitely a treat I will make again. Thanks for sharing this recipe, I will definitely be on the look out for more of your treats. :wink:

I think I tried this dessert somewhere. It's great but I guess the sweetness and consistency will differ depending on who does the baking/preparing of this recipe. I am not sure whether there was peanut butter in the dish but the oreo and brownie part did stand out.

I'm not much of a peanut butter fan so if I was to try this, I'd leave out the peanut butter. The idea of just crushing up the Oreos and putting them in the cupcake liner before the brownie mix sounds good. I may could even add a dab of caramel. The possibilities are endless.

Back
Top Bottom