Recipe Paprika Sauce

cookieee

Local time
8:31 AM
I had just started sorting my sauce recipes to work on today when I found this. It said it was "Excellent with shrimp, lobster, and other seafood. You know I had to post it. lol

Paprika Sauce

1 cup butter, divided
3 TB. dry white wine
1 TB finely chopped shallots
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup chopped tomato
1 tsp. Hungarian Paprika

In a saucepan, melt 1 TB. of the butter. Add wine and shallots; cook rapidly over hight heat until liquid is almost evaporated. Add cream, tomato, and paprika; cook over medium heat until mixtue is reduced and slightly thickened. Add remaining butter; stir until melted. Remove from heat. Serve warm.

Source: Weber's Art of the Grill

I had just started sorting my sauce recipes to work on today when I found this. It said it was "Excellent with shrimp, lobster, and other seafood. You know I had to post it. lol

Paprika Sauce

1 cup butter, divided
3 TB. dry white wine
1 TB finely chopped shallots
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup chopped tomato
1 tsp. Hungarian Paprika

In a saucepan, melt 1 TB. of the butter. Add wine and shallots; cook rapidly over hight heat until liquid is almost evaporated. Add cream, tomato, and paprika; cook over medium heat until mixtue is reduced and slightly thickened. Add remaining butter; stir until melted. Remove from heat. Serve warm.

Source: Weber's Art of the Grill

I have a crayfish that would suit this in the freezer ATM. Sounds nice, not sure on the amount of paprika though???

Russ

I have a crayfish that would suit this in the freezer ATM. Sounds nice, not sure on the amount of paprika though???

Russ

Not enough? If its anything like my super hot Hungarian paprika it would be enough. But paprika varies so much... most of the supermarket ones here are not really hot at all so if using one of those brands I'd put more in (or add a touch of hot chilli powder).

Back
Top Bottom