Pepper Grinders

I use this......

Then store in this....

Yeah - I do this too. While I have a McCormick bottle with a built-in grinder it takes too long to if you want anything more than half a teaspoon, so I fill my spice grinder and do a half a cupful at a go and then it goes in a Ziplock.

I've had those fancy electric ones with a light on it, but it used 6 batteries and they ran out pretty quickly.

First of all we had a Heckler & Koch/Smith & Wesson??? Cole & Mason?? :eek: :o_o::o_o: - something like that.
Then we had a huge one given to us... the bottom bit broke!
Then I discovered Kirkland and that, my friends, is it!
(Although if I need a huge amount, I´ll use my Cuisinart spice Grinder).
In the department stores round here, they are all Cole & Mason.

I would love to know what make my grinder is. There’s not a single marking on it.

It was a gift from someone, just given as a trinket, really, but it’s turned out to be a real workhorse, and it’s perfect for me because of the size.

I have a Cuisinart rechargeable salt and pepper mill - such a clever design, very easy to use one handed and a single charge lasts for months.

SG6U%203000x3000px%20B.jpg

If I could find a pepper grinder that didn't shed pepper grindings from the base when not in use I'd be happy.
Mine does that too. I just give it a good shake over the pot, plate, bowl, etc. before I put it back in it's place. My husband does not, however, so there is always a little dust of peppercorn there for me to clean up.

Used my new Peugeot mini pepper grinder, and now I wish I’d bought the medium-sized one:

What I like about it is that it’s nearly effortless to turn. My other one, it sometimes gets jammed and I have to give it a good shake or a bang on the counter, but my new one hasn’t done that yet.

Used my new Peugeot mini pepper grinder, and now I wish I’d bought the medium-sized one:

View attachment 90750

What I like about it is that it’s nearly effortless to turn. My other one, it sometimes gets jammed and I have to give it a good shake or a bang on the counter, but my new one hasn’t done that yet.

Does it leak pepper grounds from the base when you put it down?

View attachment 90750

I have a Peugeot battery powered pepper grinder that I love. Peugeot makes excellent grinders.

CD

Not if you shake them all out. :wink:

Even with my other one, where the grinder comes out the top, I’m in the habit of smacking the grinder against my hand after the final twist, which gets rid of any strays.

Yes, I think that is necessary with any pepper grinder.

CD

Back
Top Bottom