Perfect Ice Cream Sundae

Rosyrain

Veteran
Local time
7:49 AM
What makes the perfect ice cream sundae for you? My personal favorite is a hot fudge and caramel sauce sundae topped with pecan pieces. I am not into all of the candies and sprinkles.

My avatar is a banana slip that I had a little while ago at this awesome ice cream stand. It was too die for but way too big for just one person. The toppings were chocolate and caramel sauce. It was delicious.

Caramel sauce is great as long as it's the thick gooey stuff not the stuff that tastes watery. And yes fudge sauce is amazing too! I'm not big on the lumpy/crunchy things, with the exception of orange chocolate chip icecream. For sundaes I prefer to just have a lovely french vanilla icecream with thick gooey sauce as the topping.

I recently tried homemade blackberry sauce, whip cream, and chocolate chips on a sundae as well, and it tasted fantastic. Nothing tops hot fudge for me though. It has always been and will always be my favorite ice cream topping.

Good old favourites like banana split or knickerbocker glory are classics but ice cream dishes like peach Melba has history and great and also dame Blanche is a classic

I'm a very chocolate driven person. Chocolate ice cream on top of a brownie, hot fudge, Butterfinger candy bar crumbles, and Oreo crumbles.
I'll take that over a fancy creme brulee any day!

Back
Top Bottom