Perfect Valentines Romantic Dinner

janetsjunk1972

Veteran
Local time
12:49 AM
What is your favorite to cook at home for a Valentines romantic dinner? Do you go for more traditional fare or something unique? Do you cook one of your loved ones favorites or something you both will enjoy? Please share.

I've got a meat & potatoes man at home so we go more traditional. I will purchase a couple Filet steaks and marinate them all day (mix just about everything in my spice cabinet as a rub), boil up some cut potatoes to be mashed up with butter & garlic, and maybe throw together a fresh salad with lots of cucumbers (my favorite). Dinner is not complete without a dessert, anything goes. Typically something chocolate though.

We found a pack of diced pig heart reduced at the supermarket the other day, so we've put it in the freezer for Valentine's Night. I mean hearts, right, that's romantic. I've got to work out how to cook it!

We found a pack of diced pig heart reduced at the supermarket the other day, so we've put it in the freezer for Valentine's Night. I mean hearts, right, that's romantic. I've got to work out how to cook it!
I love you too, wife! :love:
Eat your heat out dearest! :hungry:

Back
Top Bottom