- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 12 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander+ more to garnish
- about 1 kg hake fish or sea bass fillets
1. Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté garlic and the chili powder until garlic is lightly brown.
2. Add the tomatoes and cook until soft, about 5 mins.
3. Add water, salt to taste and chopped coriander. Cover pan and simmer 15 minutes.
4. Add the fish, cover and let the fish cook through, about 15-20minutes.
Serve garnished with fresh coriander.