Plans for today (2024)

Catching up on some computer work.
About done now and contemplating if I should have a g&t.
Dinner at my neighbours just now

Just cooked scrambled eggs and bacon and hot choc for wife.
I will be betting on horses as a big Fay on west coast. Kumara gold nuggets day.
Collecting raspberries and strawberries prolly making jam/ jelly.
Supermarket later for gruyere cheese to try twice cooked souffles.
This will be an experiment.

Russ

I’m currently working, software release for one of the bits and pieces I manage, sitting on a call with four other people, who are just as thrilled as I am to be spending our Friday evening talking about database restores and config file overwrites and server restarts. 🎉 😒

I’m currently working, software release for one of the bits and pieces I manage, sitting on a call with four other people, who are just as thrilled as I am to be spending our Friday evening talking about database restores and config file overwrites and server restarts. 🎉 😒
Never mind, it could be worse you could… nope I got nothing 😆

So we went to Johnny fresh a small fruit and vege place. Owner drinks at pub we do.
Tomato $1.50 kg so we got 8 kgs for tomato pasta sauce for the winter .
Oregano and basil from our garden.
Made 4x 2 kg containers. Next week we will make tomato sauce.

Russ

I have a lot on today owing to avoiding certain jobs all week 😬 and I still don’t want to do any of it. I think I’d better sought something nice for lunch to add something good to the day!
Been awake for a while and it’s now 6.50am. I think it‘s time to eat that frog!

Anyone else “Eat that frog”??!

Making my grocery store rounds while MrsT talks to her friend, and making the rounds in the snow, no less. Yay!

MrsT’s New Year’s resolution is to cut her weekly friend chat down to two hours, instead of the normal 4+ hours. She’s starting to realize she’s sacrificing the better part of a weekend day sitting on a call that has no real purpose or direction.

First stop today, two bottles of our preferred fondue wine:

IMG_7230.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom