Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our local Sainsburys have removed their fish counter and replaced it with a sushi counter, freshly made on the day

That is pretty common over here. My local Kroger has a fresh sushi counter. It must make money, because it has been there for a few years, and is even operating during Covid.

CD

That is pretty common over here. My local Kroger has a fresh sushi counter. It must make money, because it has been there for a few years, and is even operating during Covid.

CD

We both love sushi, pricey so we won't buy it every week but it is good to know they are trying something different, just have to wait and see how long it lasts.

We both love sushi, pricey so we won't buy it every week but it is good to know they are trying something different, just have to wait and see how long it lasts.

I'd never heard of sushi until it took off here, I've still not had it but my kids and their kids all love it, nothing like the bland food I grew up with. Kids are so spoilt now with choice.

Russ

I had a long haired German shepherd bitch ( pedigree) I bred her several times, one of her pups went on to be the youngest police dog to qualify in nz. It made the news. I had cops knocking on my door for years wanting to know if I was still breeding. Neighbours must have thought I was a bad bugger? Lol.

Russ
Both Max 1 and Asia the black bitch were rescue dogs. Asia had been abandoned in Salford, the shelter that we sponsored called me. She was found half dead and here tail had been set on fire with lighter fuel. She attacked the senior handler and bit him (a first for him), she was big for a bitch but when I got her home and bathed her she was skeletal. I then fed herd took her into the Mills garden where she fell over and could not get up. I carried her into my house. It was Sunday night and she was breathing so I thought I would call the vet the next day. The handler told me she was very dangerous at night and to keep the bedroom door shut. I forgot, 03.00 hrs I woke up to Asia licking my face. She then literally saved my bacon on several occasions with Max1.

Both Max 1 and Asia the black bitch were rescue dogs. Asia had been abandoned in Salford, the shelter that we sponsored called me. She was found half dead and here tail had been set on fire with lighter fuel. She attacked the senior handler and bit him (a first for him), she was big for a bitch but when I got her home and bathed her she was skeletal. I then fed herd took her into the Mills garden where she fell over and could not get up. I carried her into my house. It was Sunday night and she was breathing so I thought I would call the vet the next day. The handler told me she was very dangerous at night and to keep the bedroom door shut. I forgot, 03.00 hrs I woke up to Asia licking my face. She then literally saved my bacon on several occasions with Max1.

The bitch I had was almost uncontrollable, I had to take her to obedience in the end. After a few months she knew the rules and was fiercely protective of my family growing up. She slept in the laundry, one night I got up for a leak and just saw this flash flying at my throat, I said kimmy (her name) and she just fell into my chest. Scared sh@& out of me. Absolutely fearless, her pups had the same genes. I only ever picked the 6 strongest and had the others put down. Overshot or undershot isn't tolerated in my books. I was a registered kennel and made enough from one litter to build a double car garage. This was 35 years ago.

Russ

Russ

And long haired like yours.

Russ

Walk to the beach for a paddle in the sea to soften my feet. Sit in the sun on the balcony whilst my wife gives me a pedicure, Lunch then watch Liverpool play. No plans after that

Job done. I sold the debris to Yorky
1606558660138.png
1606558937973.png

I am off work on Monday and planned to go Christmas shopping, my husband pointed out that shops won't open until Tuesday so change of plan, will do it next Monday as I have that day off too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom