Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rather chilly right now at 49F, but it is sunny, and should warm up to 71F. My trukey breast is thawed in the fridge. I'm going to cook it sous vide, followed by a quick sear in cast-iron to crisp up the skin.

Not much else planned, until the Steelers game tonight. We'll see if they can remain undefeated.

CD

I’ll back to office today. Planning new castings, talking to customers, managing crew. I confess that I am excited, cannot wait

Just got home. I’m tired, it’s a nice tiredness though and I’m grateful for this. I’ve enjoyed every moment.
I’ll regret soon 😅

A lot of people are having Thanksgiving alone this year. It really doesn't bother me, since I would have had to drive five hours to Houston, and back five hours home.

CD

It doesn't bother me either. My father was a cop and my ex worked at the airport so they were NEVER home for the holidays. To me, a "holiday" isn't a date on a calendar as we can make and have "special moments" with our loved ones any day of the year.

Going to my office, gosh it’s frozen outside
I should finish in the afternoon, then manage some things for the weekend about the homeless center where I give a help

Strange its so freezing there when I can walk outside without a coat in Kent right now. We haven't had any frost at all yet.

Everything we planned for today has been achieved so a snooze and suntan top up on the balcony.
1606481105589.png

Beautiful dog mate, if that had been me I would have let my dogs go and gone for a coffee.View attachment 51348

I had a long haired German shepherd bitch ( pedigree) I bred her several times, one of her pups went on to be the youngest police dog to qualify in nz. It made the news. I had cops knocking on my door for years wanting to know if I was still breeding. Neighbours must have thought I was a bad bugger? Lol.

Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom