Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A day to take it easy. There is a warm sun that invites you to have long walks, luckily they are allowed in this moment.
No desire to cook today, so I think one of these long walks of mine will randomly take me to Burger King and I will randomly take a Double Whopper, chips and onion rings as a take away.

Sleep on the sunny balcony, my wife took this pic just before she woke me to point out a big pod of dolphins swimming by.
1605781607817.png

So if there were complications what is the driver supposed to do to help? It doesn't make sense to me. Far as I can tell this rule doesn't apply in the UK. The only ruling is that you need someone to drive you home.

Here is how I understand it. When I had mine, a friend had to stay there and wait. And, a hospital staff member took me to the friend's car in a wheelchair. My friend had to sign an agreement to take me home, and make sure I stayed home for the rest of the day, and overnight. My friend was also expected to check on me for the first few hours, to make sure I didn't fall getting out of bed for normal things one gets out of bed for. My friend called me about once an hour, until I was back to "normal."

CD

When I had my first colonoscopy, I was in the office, in my gown, on a gurney waiting to be rolled in to the procedure room. Suddenly, I hear this voice. It is a very distinctive Venezuelan voice. I have a car-guy friend who is an anesthesiologist. I asked a passing nurse, "Is that Jacky ------? " And she replies, "Yes, do you know him?"

Crap! (pardon the pun). He sees me, and get's this evil grin on his face. I'm telling everyone to take his cell phone away, and search him for pink toe nail polish (something it is rumored he did do another friend).

In the end, he didn't pull any pranks (that I know of), and was very professional in every way.

CD

Cute. Do you break them down or glue them together? I love jigsaw puzzles. All kinds of puzzles, really. We were sold out for months when COVID19 came to town and everybody had to shelter-in-place. I am gluing together all the ones I make since that started and will call it my "Covid Corner". LOL

Cute. Do you break them down or glue them together? I love jigsaw puzzles. All kinds of puzzles, really. We were sold out for months when COVID19 came to town and everybody had to shelter-in-place. I am gluing together all the ones I make since that started and will call it my "Covid Corner". LOL

There are 2 in the box, I do them, break them back up and put them back in the box ready to do them again at later date.

Fun! One of MrsT's gifts this year is a puzzle. She also has a few of the old Waddington's double-sided annual Christmas puzzles. Those are too hard for me. :laugh:

Have you ever shopped at "Bits and Pieces"? They have many cute puzzles and accessories.
I haven't. The one I ordered for MrsT came from FineArtAmerica, and as a bonus, came with a $100 coupon toward a wine purchase at some wine retailer. 🍷

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom