Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the former chief of police coming by the house today..I ordered him a bulk box of jumbo shrimp..He is now running his own by-law enforcement company here in our town . We have a problem neighbor who has a neglected dog in his back yard that won't shut up..Literally, it has been going on for weeks..we've made a few calls and nobody will help us..all of the other neigbors are fed up and none of us can go in our yards without him starting up. I feel bad for the dog, and we should tie the owner on the chain for a few days.....I am going to casually bring him into the back yard and ask him what we can do about it...maybe he might help us...that's if he doesn't want his shrimp dealer to cut him off...lol

We have the former chief of police coming by the house today..I ordered him a bulk box of jumbo shrimp..He is now running his own by-law enforcement company here in our town . We have a problem neighbor who has a neglected dog in his back yard that won't shut up..Literally, it has been going on for weeks..we've made a few calls and nobody will help us..all of the other neigbors are fed up and none of us can go in our yards without him starting up. I feel bad for the dog, and we should tie the owner on the chain for a few days.....I am going to casually bring him into the back yard and ask him what we can do about it...maybe he might help us...that's if he doesn't want his shrimp dealer to cut him off...lol
Code enforcement won't help? There are usually laws about nuisance noise.

Code enforcement won't help? There are usually laws about nuisance noise.
yeah...we called...but they won't intervene unless we have proof that it barks continuously for more than 20 minutes...crazy...every agency we called has an excuse not to do something about it..

yeah...we called...but they won't intervene unless we have proof that it barks continuously for more than 20 minutes...crazy...every agency we called has an excuse not to do something about it..
Can you use your phone to record it? Even a video camera will record the sound, point it at the dog.

Can you use your phone to record it? Even a video camera will record the sound, point it at the dog.
I have done that..he is closer to our house than he is to his owners house..the guy has him at the back of his yard just a few feet from our fence..I have called three different agencies and keep getting passed off ...

I have done that..he is closer to our house than he is to his owners house..the guy has him at the back of his yard just a few feet from our fence..I have called three different agencies and keep getting passed off ...

What about the cruelty aspect? Is he fed properly, has water and gets exercise?

What about the cruelty aspect? Is he fed properly, has water and gets exercise?
He's is never off of the chain...the owner will come out in the morning and give hime something, but both bowls are empty or tipped over shortly after..we have gone through the chain of agencies and were told somebody will look into it but nothing has happened in weeks..we see what is going on more than anybody because he is facing our house..

He's is never off of the chain...the owner will come out in the morning and give hime something, but both bowls are empty or tipped over shortly after..we have gone through the chain of agencies and were told somebody will look into it but nothing has happened in weeks..we see what is going on more than anybody because he is facing our house..
Sad for the dog. Do you have PETA or SPCA up there? Is it a specific dog breed? If it is, see if there is a breed specific rescue group and contact them. They might have contacts in law enforcement that can speed things along. Sounds like the owner shouldn't be allowed to have a dog at all.

Sad for the dog. Do you have PETA or SPCA up there? Is it a specific dog breed? If it is, see if there is a breed specific rescue group and contact them. They might have contacts in law enforcement that can speed things along. Sounds like the owner shouldn't be allowed to have a dog at all.
The powers that be are just as guilty in my opinion..we have done all we can and nothing is happening..SPCA will not take dogs from owners any more..they gave us another number for the Attorney General and we called and nobody got back to us..the police will not do anything unless the dog is in immediate danger...Pet rescue will only take animals if the owners want to give them up, so they basically foster pets....the by law officer can't take dogs from people they can only go and tell the owner to stop their dog from barking...which is useless because the person obviously has no interest in doing that..I can's sit on the phone or leave voice mails every day...I'm at a loss..

I'm getting my hair cut today!

I'm so 🤬 excited, I took the day off!

Craig needs to do that too.

I'm seriously considering chopping mine off. It's been long the majority of my life and is very thick. Right now, it's almost to my fingertips with my arm stretched out to the side. I keep it in a pony tail most of the time or French braided when I feel like messing with that. Only thing keeping me from chopping it off is right now it has just a little curl, enough to have small banana curls form when it's drying after washing, and then just a little curl at the ends after drying and brushing. If I cut it off short, I'm going to have a head of curls and not sure if I want that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom