Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take a sports bag type for everything. I travel light after many years out of town. I can pack in 5 mins, which my wife panics over.

Russ

I take a sports duffel and my camera bag. Even if the flight is full, I can get that duffel into an overhead compartment.

Well, planning on going to a German fest, but I might just go back to bed.

Why?

See the shadow from the waffle maker cord? I just spent the last several minutes trying to wipe that "stain" up, only to realize it was just a shadow after I went to move the maker out of the way. 🤦🏻‍♂️

I had Mridula Baljekar's recipe book out last night and I decided that I would bite the bullet and use the frozen piece of cod loin that I have for a fish bhuna today. When I woke this morning i recalled that I've never been partial to any fish curries so it was back to fish and chips.

I may cook a beef bhuna at the weekend.

Hectic week winding down into having to get on the road at 7am to get down to my Dad and check in on him, pick up meds &refill his meds (he's legally blind), get his summer AC check done, meet with my realtor re: my house sale closing on the 30th (WEEE), gonna TRY and make a stop for some fish tacos and get my feet in the sand, all to jam back to NOVA on Sunday morning and start all over again.

Hope everyone is well and safe!

Miss11 and I made samosas filling yesterday,enough for about 40 small ones, vegetarian so potatoes and peas along with spices. I will make pastry for wrapping later when wife's home.
3 grandkids birthdays in three weeks. I need freezers restocked.

Russ

I have a hospital appointment at 4.10, we are then going to our local shopping centre to try a newly opened veggie Thai restaurant, also the NEXT store is huge, going to have a mooch, upstairs is a Waterstones...books :hyper:

Thanks! Guess what? It got better at the last minute.

I won't go into details, but I was on the hook to work a full day Friday, then back on Friday night, working from 10PM straight through to Saturday noon, most likely, doing something that shouldn't have been done, and spending most of the week shouting at everyone above me that what we're about to do is unnecessary and potentially harmful, getting into a lot of arguments, and...for once in my life, somebody listened. At about 2PM or so, the whole sh!tshow was cancelled.

:woot:

I suddenly have the urge to get the whetstones out and sharpen all my knives. :okay:
I'm like that with shining all my shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom