Plans for today (2019-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This afternoon I shall be tackling a big pile of washing and ironing, then sorting through my holiday clothes see if I need anything-of course I will, gained a bit of timber these past couple of years so very little will fit.

Going on a doughnut run after breakfast. Excellent doughnuts from an Amish bakery about 75 minutes away. We'll buy two dozen and freeze them.

Sup Session in a half an hour…

Mowing the grass, making pancakes, making a peach pie, blanching/cutting/vac sealing corn, and I don't know what else.

Tried out a new meatloaf recipe for meals later this week, full breakfast for the Mr. , deep cleaned the outdoor gas grill, getting ready to put some chicken on the grill that i marinated in lemon, garlic, cilantro and oil overnight. Wedding shower at noon, hopefully home by 2pm and then get some time in the sun before dinner. Full day - feeling good!

Pancakes are done and gone, added making a quick cracker bread to my list of things today. That's in the oven now.

Up next in our riveting saga...mowing the grass!

Pancakes done, grass mowed (not without incident), cracker bread made (and consumed)...now I'm having a rest and will be moving onto the corn next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom