Pure Chocolate Is Helathy

zararian

Veteran
Local time
1:58 PM
Chocolate is healthy specially on its pure form. It is because chocolate comes or made from plants that gives us a lot of benefits. Chocolates can act as antioxidants that protects us from free radicals that causes aging. And no doubt that eating chocolates can make us more relax and at ease. This is why more are eating chocolates when they get bored or somewhat tensed. It also helps in balancing some hormones in the body that makes man more healthy.

Personally, chocolates are my comfort foods. It makes me feel more relaxed and it can put a smile in my face. It can also give me some energy and alertness specially if I need to be awake for longer hours. And if I need to solve my hunger immediately, a bar of chocolate can solve it easily.

The best chocolate for health is dark chocolate with at least 70% cocoa solids. The higher the percentage of cocoa the better it is for you because of the antioxidants it contains.

Milk chocolate is mostly sugar and dairy products, with just a small amount of cocoa content. It really is not healthy, but it does provide a nice feeling and is good to eat in moderation.

Yes, they are very healthy, but unfortunately, I prefer the unhealthier version which is milk chocolate. I do still eat dark/pure chocolate, but I only eat a few of it when I do because I don't really get addicted to the taste that much as compared to milk chocolates which I can eat boxes of if only it didn't make you fat/diabetic.

Back
Top Bottom