Purple Alcoholic Drinks

posiimage

Über Member
Local time
8:55 PM
We have to setup for a birthday party. The client's favorite color is purple so we are trying to do purple cocktails for the mini bar. My guess is to use blackberries in the drink recipes. The only problem is, I don't want to spend a lot of money on trial and error. Do any of you have ideas?

Classic one is Purple Rain. But if you mix blue curacao with a red coloured juice such as cranberry it will turn purple! I hate to state the obvious, but if you Google purple cocktails you will find loads of ideas!

As above but also check out any seventies drinks there were some fantastic [in all ways] things back then [and some of them were quite nice too.

If you mix cranberry juice with black grapes juice, the result is a drink with purple color. You can create mocktails or cocktails from this.

I think Pomegranete juice would do the trick too If it was mixed with a dark grape juice and some kind of liquor. I am sure you could get an interesting effect. It sounds like a fun project actually, kind of like a science experiment! Liquor.com may be the place to go for ideas.

Back
Top Bottom