Quickest, Easiest, Most Delicious

LadyMiles

Veteran
Local time
2:45 AM
How many of you out there have a quick, easy, delicious recipe? I am eager to learn a few new recipes as sometimes there just isn't enough time to spend hours in the kitchen over a meal. I am looking for dinner recipes and definitely a few desserts. I am open for anything, I will try anything once. Feel free to post what you have found to be the quickest, easiest, most delicious recipes that you know of.

A quick, easy, delicious recipe that I would like to share is Peanut Butter cookies. The recipe calls for three ingredients, 1 egg, 1 cup sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter. Mix all ingredients, roll into balls, press with a fork, and pop them in the oven on 350 degrees for about 11 minutes (time may be adjusted to ensure the cookie comes out as you would like it, less time for softer cookies, more time for crisper cookies). I never thought this recipe would work but I tried it and when the results were spectacular I continued to make them. I even incorporated them into my Christmas baking as both regular peanut butter cookies and also peanut butter kisses (with a Hershey kiss stuck in the top of the cookie). When making the peanut butter kisses I pop the balls of dough into the oven without flattening them with a fork. As the cookies bake the cookie will take its shape. When I pull the cookies out I let them cool for a few minutes and then press a Hershey kiss into the top of each one. Of course they taste phenomenal but they also look amazing on a tray of Christmas baked goods.

Now it is time for y'all to share some quick, easy, delicious recipes. I am looking forward to this :wink:

My quick and easy recipe would be pesto. I used to have a basil plant, so I can readily make one. You just need to mix basil leaves, cooking oil, and garlic in a blender and presto! You have pesto sauce. :D

Now pesto sauce can be used for things like fresh breads and things of that sort, correct? I believe I may have tried pesto sauce at maybe olive garden or another Italian based restaurant in the past on their fresh baked bread. If this is what I am thinking of I really appreciate the quick recipe because I absolutely loved the bread with the sauce that the restaurant presented. Now I just need a quick recipe for bread because bread seems to take forever to make.

Back
Top Bottom