Recipe Challenge Judge
Serves 2, Preparation time 5 mins, In the fridge about 1 hour
- Sweet Ricotta, 250 g.
- Brown sugar, 3 teaspoons
- Coffee powder, 2 teaspoons
- Sweet Marsala wine, a tablespoon
- Dark chocolate grated or choco drops, to taste
- Oro Saiwa Italian biscuits or your fave dried biscuits to crumble, 4
- Coffee beans to garnish, a handful
Put the ricotta in a bowl, crush it with a fork and stir well to get a creamy consistency.
Add now coffee powder along with brown sugar and Marsala wine, mix until you get an even smooth and velvety mixture.
Crumble coarsely the biscuits. Add some to the ricotta cream, add some grated dark chocolate or choco drops (set aside some of them).
Put the rest of the crumbled biscuits to the bottom of the glass or cups, add ricotta cream, add some dark chocolate and – a thing that seemed nice to me as a presentation – add some coffee beans to garnish.
Put in the fridge for an hour and take off the fridge at least 10 minutes before serving.