Ring/Text tones

I was setting up a new helmet camera and as I sneezed dropped it into my lap. This resulted in a freeze frame of me sneezing from a low angle that looks so spookily like the King Crimson album cover (you know the one with the terrified face) you'd think it was based on that pic.

I showed my son and we laughed for yonks because it's uncanny.

Now when I ring him a photo so unflattering you'd have to think it was someone else appears along with the tune the court of the crimson king 😂

I was upset that my latest phone didn't have the old "ring, ring" tone in it's memory.

I have the opening chords of "Shine on you Crazy Diamond" for everyone.

I was setting up a new helmet camera and as I sneezed dropped it into my lap. This resulted in a freeze frame of me sneezing from a low angle that looks so spookily like the King Crimson album cover (you know the one with the terrified face) you'd think it was based on that pic.

I showed my son and we laughed for yonks because it's uncanny.

Now when I ring him a photo so unflattering you'd have to think it was someone else appears along with the tune the court of the crimson king 😂

In_the_Court_of_the_Crimson_King_-_40th_Anniversary_Box_Set_-_Front_cover.jpeg

Now when I ring him a photo so unflattering you'd have to think it was someone else appears along with the tune the court of the crimson king
One of my brothers, he remarried and to a much younger woman, and the contact photo that pops up when she calls is a shot of her bare chest, from just below her neck to just above her bellybutton! :eek: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom