RIP Yorky

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
3:15 PM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
CookingBites members,

I’m saddened to report that longtime forum member Yorky passed away on January 21st 2024. I know we will all miss Yorky’s wit and his morning salsa-and-tortilla-chips breakfast pictures.

Please feel free to post any favourite memories of our friend here. Thank you.

This is so sad. I loved his sense of humor, his (all too short) stories about his working life, and his love of chilis and beer. Fare thee well, and thanks for all the classic rock playlists as well.

It so happens MrsT and I going out tonight - first beer with be a silent little toast to Yorky. 🍻

CookingBites members,

I’m saddened to report that longtime forum member Yorky passed away on January 21st 2024. I know we will all miss Yorky’s wit and his morning salsa-and-tortilla-chips breakfast pictures.

Please feel free to post any favourite memories of our friend here. Thank you.
May he rest in peace. I said out aloud Oh nooo, when I read this today. My condolences to his family.
I do remember his fruit pictures, and his backyard pictures and the moving, video clips of assembling his wonderful meals...I am so saddened.

May he rest in peace. I said out aloud Oh nooo, when I read this today. My condolences to his family.
I do remember his fruit pictures, and his backyard pictures and the moving, video clips of assembling his wonderful meals...I am so saddened.

Same here we both said oh no.

Back
Top Bottom