Room 101

Another vote for bad substitutions to go in.
Mr SSOAP fancied a whisky but not a fine whisky just an everyday one. Neither of us wanted to go out so as we live next to a densely populated area just inside the catchment area we have the delight of fast delivery.

I ordered the whisky and some bacon crisps he likes.

This is what turned up 🤣
9047B284-70E2-47DC-9509-E2DE5616CF3C.jpeg

Another vote for bad substitutions to go in.
Mr SSOAP fancied a whisky but not a fine whisky just an everyday one. Neither of us wanted to go out so as we live next to a densely populated area just inside the catchment area we have the delight of fast delivery.

I ordered the whisky and some bacon crisps he likes.

This is what turned up 🤣
View attachment 102774

Got a deep fryer? :D

CD

This has to go in - the postage and packing (shipping) cost is £4 but you only need to spend £6 to qualify for free postage and packing.
There’s no way you’re letting that go so waste goodness knows how long looking at things you don’t want or need that fall in to that price range coming up with all sorts of reasons that whatever it is might be useful for something or someone else when really you just want to checkout.

So tired now, someone tell me to just pay the p&p so I can go to bed! 😂

Last edited:
I put things in my shopping cart and, when there is enough for included shipping I complete the order. It may take a week but I'm not in a hurry when I order online.

Back
Top Bottom