Show us your favorite candy bars

When it comes to European candy bars available in the US, I like Toblerone.

toblerones-classic.jpg

i guess my favorite are Snickers bars. They also make Snickers Ice Cream Bars, which are good on a hot day. Another favorite would be Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate bars are good, too.

TR, I liked Zero bars as a kid, and hate them now. Same with raisins.

Chocolate or yogurt covered pretzels are good, to me. I also like M&M's with peanuts.

CD

Chocolate or yogurt covered pretzels are good, to me. I also like M&M's with peanuts.
MrsT loves M&M's with peanuts, I hate them. I do, however, love regular M&M's and the peanut butter ones as well, yet I hate Reese's Pieces, though I love Reese's peanut butter cups, especially the white chocolate ones.

We both love Cadbury Curly-Wurlies, like the old Marathon candy bars, then on our...2017?...trip to England, MrsT came across Cadbury Squirlies, which are like little chocolate-covered caramel worms. She bought bags and bags of those, like more than 20, and brought them home, and did the same when we went back in 2018 and 2019.

I also like Cadbury Dream white chocolate bars, and I like Heath bars, or their relative, Skor bars (chocolate-covered toffee).

I pretty much like most candy bars, but I don't eat many of them.

I rarely eat candy. I don't keep any in the house, because I'll eat it all way too fast.

Reese's has bags of mini peanut butter cups with a mix of milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate. Again, I eat them too fast, so I rarely buy them.

CD

My favorite chocolate bar is kit kat king size peanut. There are plenty of others who I like, mars, snickers, nut bars, cereal bars, and these high protein bars. Right now you can find a big variety of different organic bars here in germany for different kind of purposes, like get some energy, to cool down, proteins, not my style of bars but they don't taste bad

Back
Top Bottom