Signature BBQ sauce?

Rosyrain

Veteran
Local time
7:34 PM
Do you have a signature BBQ sauce that you make homemade and everyone raves about it? Some of the best BBQ is made with homemade sauces.

Do you have a signature BBQ sauce that you make homemade and everyone raves about it? Some of the best BBQ is made with homemade sauces.

Try my Lip Smackin' BBQ Sauce.

I believe that it's in the Sauces forum. :wink:

I might give that a try. We over here are not as into creating our own BBQ sauce as others are on the east coast area. Our idea of BBQ sauce is mostly the garbage that you buy at the store in a bottle.

I might give that a try. We over here are not as into creating our own BBQ sauce as others are on the east coast area. Our idea of BBQ sauce is mostly the garbage that you buy at the store in a bottle.

The only one that I'd buy in the store is Stubbs. :wink:

I have recently made this one and it is really good.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/16115/...erringId=2257&referringContentType=recipe hub

I do buy bbq sauce on occasion but I find it hard to find one that suits your taste. Some are too sweet, some have too much of a hickory taste and some
are just nasty. I have made others in the past but this one is going to be my new go to one.

Shermie I am also going to try yours. It sounds very good!

Back
Top Bottom