Site Problem (Sunday 7th May) - Page Refresh Problem

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Staff member
Local time
2:55 AM
Website
www.satnavsaysstraighton.com
There is a problem with the site at the moment as some of you may have noticed.

After making your post or new thread, the site comes back to the same page as though you have not clicked on Post Reply or Create Thread.

Please don't click on the same button again. It has created the thread or made the reply. It is just a page refresh issue and you post has been made. If you press Refresh or hit F5 (or whatever your equivalent is) you will see that your post has been created. Any duplicates can be deleted by yourself, if you see that you have accidentally created one. In the bottom left hand corner of your post you will see the words Edit, Delete, Report...
If delete is not available to you or you are uncertain, please use the report button and I can delete it.

Also if you see a duplicate post, please report it to me so I can tidy the site.

Many thanks
SNSSO

There is a problem with the site at the moment as some of you may have noticed.

After making your post or new thread, the site comes back to the same page as though you have not clicked on Post Reply or Create Thread.

Please don't click on the same button again. It has created the thread or made the reply. It is just a page refresh issue and you post has been made. If you press Refresh or hit F5 (or whatever your equivalent is) you will see that your post has been created. Any duplicates can be deleted by yourself, if you see that you have accidentally created one. In the bottom left hand corner of your post you will see the words Edit, Delete, Report...
If delete is not available to you or you are uncertain, please use the report button and I can delete it.

Also if you see a duplicate post, please report it to me so I can tidy the site.

Many thanks
SNSSO

Probably should have read this first, just had a dp, I deleted it so no problem, at least I know it isn't me making an error.

I thought something was a miss had to edit a couple this morning and have seen a couple of duplicates

Anything to do with threads not formatting right?

Back
Top Bottom