Sneaky choclate pudding recipe

pinkcherrychef

Local time
8:23 PM
Today I'm going to share my sneaky chocolate pudding recipe.Why is it sneaky you ask? Because it's healthier than any pudding (American style Pudding) you've ever tasted. For me it's the best I've ever tasted.

Time: about 15 mins or less to make and 30 mins to chill in the fridge if you want it cold. Not quite sure though it's just educated guess on the time.

Servings: Honestly when I made it the servings was 1 in half. More than one serving and less than 2 servings

Ingredients:
1 cup of milk
1 egg yolk
1tsp of vanilla extra
1 pinch of of cinnamon
1 pinch of salt
2 to 3 tbs of cocoa powder (All depending how chocolately you want it. I like mine very chocolate.)
2 or 3 tsp of cornstarch (This all depends on your desired thinkness. So make sure it's the way you like it.
3 tbs of mollasses(or your choice of sweetner like honey,maple syrup, or agave syrup, or even monk fruit sweetner)

Directions:
1. Mix dry ingredients together Except for the cornstarch leave that to the side.
2. Warm the milk on the stove at medium heat and add your dry ingredients and your choice of sweetner again leave the cornstarch alone for now.
3. Once everything is mixed in and milk has warmed take a little bit of it in a cup and then grab your egg yolk and a whisk. Slowly add the milk a spoonful at a time while whisking it into the egg yolk. After all the milk has slowly been mixed in with the milk slowly pour into the pot of milk while whisking. Now quickly add your cornstarch and turn the and continue to whisk until it thickness.
4. Pour into your desired dishes and either eat it warm then and there or put it in your fridge for 30 mins to chill. Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom