Spicy and wet food

Nikkishea21

Local time
3:54 AM
When I go to the cafeteria during the days, as soon as the chef sees me he starts adding graving and reaches for the pepper. I have a taste for the spicier side and love having sauces with my food. If I go to KFC I am going to have barbecue along with a sweet and sour sauce. I know that this is not ideal and it may be the cause of being obese as well as other medical problems but I cannot seem to turn away from it all just yet.

When I go to the cafeteria during the days, as soon as the chef sees me he starts adding graving and reaches for the pepper. I have a taste for the spicier side and love having sauces with my food. If I go to KFC I am going to have barbecue along with a sweet and sour sauce. I know that this is not ideal and it may be the cause of being obese as well as other medical problems but I cannot seem to turn away from it all just yet.

Nikki please do not speak of these things. It's killing me:cry:. I am trying to focus on better, healthier eating. I am going to have me a drink of water to stop me entertaining these thoughts of wet and spicy.

Back
Top Bottom