Spring is in the air. What's the weather like where you are?

Order Taken! Not sure of the delivery date though... LOL

After having a weekend filled with rain, I'd be eager to get ANY kind of sunshine right now, The grass and gardens are thriving though. They just love the rain.

It is very beautiful here. It's expected to be a high of 85 degrees! Although it can get a bit too hot & humid in the afternoon, it gets very nice around 6pm.

Sorry No, no returns and no refunds. All sales are final! LOL!
Sunshine arrived yesterday and very nice it was too :thumbsup: - not sure how long it will last but made a nice change !
PS - Any chance of a few more boxes full or do you have to ration it :sun:?

This last week we were in the 70s and it was glorious outside. Now it is back to being cold and a little windy. I am so ready for summer to get here.

For the last couple of days it has been cold, windy and wet, it even snowed a little one day. It did get up to 70 degrees a few days but it quickly changed back to the cold weather. I had even packed my winter coat and had to bring it.

Rain back today :cry: Still it was nice while it lasted.
PS - Anybody want to exchange some fine quality rain [ ideal for growing vegetables] for some more sunshine ?

It is already spring here in our place and the cherry blossom trees already blooms beautiful flowers which really attracts all the people here and the reason why there are many tourist visiting the country. But even though we are experiencing some rains like today which makes the flowers to fall down from the trees. Like what you had said the weather here also is unpredictable.

20 degrees this morning and a sleet and hail storm this afternoon,tshirt and umbrellas in on day:sun::rain:

For the last few weeks it was amazing. It was more summer than spring and I forgot about cold weather and rains. It was over 30 degrees Celsius the whole last week until two days ago. Right now it is 4 degrees and it is sick. I am down with something. Everybody feel sick. My family, my friends, my neighbours. This is too big a change if you ask me. I hear that it will last for the rest of this week and after that it will be sunny again.

Back
Top Bottom