Still deciding....

bluejeanbaby

Über Member
Local time
10:10 PM
...on a pix that represents my personality and POV.
I have always had a problem making a decision when the choices are so numerous.
Like on the cereal/breakfast aisle at the supermarket... I get overwhelmed.

Just trying to say I have decided to stick around if you will have me.
Altho be warned sometimes the filter on my mouth will slip and the resulting post may be wacky lol.

I'm glad you are sticking around. :D Wacky is fine - but obviously anything rude or aggressive isn't (as I'm sure you will understand)! You could always choose a picture you like and change it later on... I've had mine from the beginning as its my favourite flower.

Any picture will do as long as it isn't already being used as it could cause confusion :unsure:

A blue butterfly on blue jeans! :D

Yes!
At first glance it looked like a blue flower (and EVERYONE knows that to be your siggie :) but saved it to my list of potentials.
When I revisited my choices I took more time to examine.... I love butterflies (and hummingbirds!) almost as much as I love faded jeans with holes in the knees.
Prolly not the best fashion choice for a 50 plus year old "lady" but what the hey.
I still feel 30 ish (in my mind)...altho my body is creeping up to the point I will have to start thinking about driving one of those electric things with a basket on front to do my shopping lol.
No regrets tho.....I have had an interesting life to this point and don't plan to stop anytime soon!
Fair warning to anyone here from Houston....I am sure I will be an abysmal driving shopper...

I love butterflies (and hummingbirds!) almost as much as I love faded jeans with holes in the knees.
Prolly not the best fashion choice for a 50 plus year old "lady" but what the hey.

LOL. What am I wearing right now? And I'm 66!

20170818_151113.jpg

"Blue Jean Baby" had sent my mind thinking of Ian Dury and his brilliant Sweet Gene Vincent. I suppose one should read the first line as "Blue Gene Baby" rather than "Jean," however.

@bluejeanbaby, I just want you to know that I've had that danged Elton John song rolling through my head as an ear worm ever since you joined up! Good thing I like that song. :wink: You're pretty much OK yourself, too.

BTW, since you've mentioned that you are in the Houston area, I trust everything by your place is safe and OK? I've had you all in my thoughts with the troubles Harvey caused. I hope his evil sister Irma doesn't hit Florida as hard, but so far it looks pretty serious down that way, too

Thanx @Lynne Guinne .
Kinda late getting back but thanks for the wishes (and back threefold as these newest blows look to be pushed in your direction).
We knew it would be an active season but geeze.
Getting ready for the Fall antique shows so a week or two with the kids in the Hill Country of Central Texas is planned.
Always fun and this year I am not working for ANYONE in the catering arenas.
I have told them it is my turn to shop but a couple keep leaving messages.
Still no.

Back
Top Bottom