Strangest pizza combinations?

@tipoywizard your laing pizza sounds delicious. I knew how the filipino dish laing taste and it is really good especially its creamy sauce with green pepper. Maybe I will try this one kind of a different pizza because I love taro leaves..

I went to eat at a local restaurant with some really nice and simple food cooked from fresh ingredients. Although I didn't order this pizza, it caught my eye as something I have to try later on. The pizza contained smoked reindeer, black pepper and processed cheese along with the standard tomato sauce and cheese. I'll let you know how it tasted as soon as I get my hands on the dish, but it was interesting for sure!

I may sound strange but I always make homemade pizza. I make my own dough and sauce. But my toppings of choice are simply cheese and pineapple. Nothing else, no ham, just pineapple. Also I can eat it without ranch dressing. I also always make it half pineapple and half cheese. Because my children tell me I am gross and they only want cheese.

I can't believe any dessert pizzas haven't been mentioned here! I think the strangest I've ever had came with peanut butter instead of sauce on the base, then was topped with more peanuts, strawberries, banana and I think there was blueberries on it as well. It tasted pretty good but it was really far from a "traditional" pizza.

I love the ones with eggs on them, they are great! Fiorentina, Spinach, egg, black olives and when I could have dairy, mozzarella and Gran Moravia.

I don't really think I have come across any really strange combinations tbh.

That pizza is so good and I love to add some parma or serrano ham to it ! One thing is that when an egg is cracked onto the pizza it's a lot nicer than when it is ''scrambled'' and then put on....

Another nice pizza is a chicken ceasar salad pizza. Instead of a tomato base, a caesar dressing is used with chicken, pine nuts and black olives cook on with mozzarella and parmesan. When the pizza is cooked and sliced, fresh lettuce leaves, more pine nuts, grated parmesan and more caesar dressing is added on top.... It can be a little difficult to eat but honestly it is one of the few pizzas I eat with a knife and fork but is so amazing!

I don't think this is unusual but a lot of people tell me it is. A pesto base with chicken, feta cheese & mozzarella, chilis, pine nuts and chili beef.

I work in a little pizza restaurant and between the specials we put up and the random custom orders from clients I doubt that very few things would be weird for me !

Pizza is one food I do not experiment with much, I just take the regular cheese and sauage toppings. Most anything else I will not like it. It took along time for me to like pizza with any toppings on it, not my favorite food.

Back
Top Bottom