Stuffed pepper recipe?

Rosyrain

Veteran
Local time
1:50 PM
I am looking for a good cheese stuffed pepper recipe if any of you have a good one. I have had meat stuffed bell peppers before, But this time I want to try something that contains no meat and can be served as a side dish for lunch or dinner.

I de seed a whole paper or half roast it soft with olive oil , stuff with a good fine cut ratatouille , top with a crumbled good blue cheese and put in the oven till bubling,also stuff with a rice pilaf or risotto

Probably not what you are looking for, but what I do is just make a raw stuffed pepper sandwich. I halve a red pepper and deseed it, then spread inside some grainy mustard, then fill it with any lunch meat, or even a chicken cutlet, then top it with a slice of cheese, cheddar or muenster. I make 2 of those "red pepper boats" I call them, and they are quite a tasty low carb lunch. The grainy mustard specifically seems to work well with the red pepper.

Another one is a green pepper, filled with deli roast beef, onions, and provolone. That is like a philly cheesesteak green pepper boat.

Sounds tasty enough Dina00. I ended up getting some mini sweet peppers and then stuffing them with a mixture of cream cheese, green onion, blue cheese, bread crumbs, and almonds. They tasted very good, but I am going to put in a little less blue cheese next time because it was a bit overpowering.

Back
Top Bottom