Tacos, Tacos, Tacos

Rosyrain

Veteran
Local time
1:19 AM
Tacos are one of my family's favorite meals. I always make a huge pan of meat so that we can have them for dinner 2 nights in a row. It just got me to thinking about how others make their tacos. I make a pan of seasoned meats, a second pan of sauted onions and peppers, and then I chop up lettuce, tomatoes, shred some cheese, and slather them with sour cream and hot sauce. How do you all prepare your tacos?

This is always a great meal in the house. I make a big pan of seasoned taco meat. I also cut up onions, tomatoes, lettuce, shred cheese and have nice salsa for the top. I change up the taco shells sometimes. We really love the nice nacho cheese shells that are out there. I plan to also change it up and make taco salads with nice crispy tortilla salad bowls.

Taco salads are also very good. I have a set of the metal molds so I can put the tortilla shells in the oven and make my own hard shells. We usually have taco salad with the leftover ingredients. After the initial dinner, we have usually eaten all of the taco shells that come in the package and so I will just crumble up tortilla chips and mix those into the salad.

Back
Top Bottom