Tea & coffee cups & mugs

Guess who loves the Beauty and the Beast movie :laugh:
1647937812854.png

And totally unrelated but still cute, a Primark Christmas mug
1647937833323.png

Those beauty & the beast cups are on my wishlist too! Did you get them in Disney parks?
Nop, I never been to Disney! One of them I bought it myself at Primark, the other two were gifts from friends, but I know they bought them at Disney stores (the ones you find outside the parks).

Nop, I never been to Disney! One of them I bought it myself at Primark, the other two were gifts from friends, but I know they bought them at Disney stores (the ones you find outside the parks).

I took the family to Disney summat near Paris many years ago. Some of the rides that my daughter dragged me onto were terrifying!

We rented a French sheet which turned out not as bad as the name suggests.

The mug I brought from Rome. I usually always buy a tea mug as a souvenir when I travel but I confess I didn't buy one in Aruba, they were too expensive for my liking (15$ for a mug and they all looked ugly to me!)
1665394046111.png

1665394054999.png

The mug I brought from Rome. I usually always buy a tea mug as a souvenir when I travel but I confess I didn't buy one in Aruba, they were too expensive for my liking (15$ for a mug and they all looked ugly to me!)
View attachment 91191
View attachment 91192
MrsT does the same thing (and fridge magnets, too). We have boxes and boxes of coffee mugs packed away.

MrsT does the same thing (and fridge magnets, too). We have boxes and boxes of coffee mugs packed away.

And there was me thinking you two didn't do clutter/hoarding. Didn't you say once that if something comes in something else goes out?

Last edited:
And there was me thinking you two didn't do clutter/hoarding. Didn't you say once that if something ne comes in something else goes out?
She hoards, I don’t. The one-in-one-out is my rule, not hers, and she would argue that cups/mugs/dishes are exempt from that, as it should only apply to appliances/kitchen tools (IOW, my stuff :laugh: ).

If I really complained, then she’d point out my four picnic hampers (wait, it’s five), and how I was talking about what to order for this year’s hamper just this morning, and she’d also point out that boxes of mugs packed away in storage don’t count, because they’re…packed away in storage and not out in the way.

Clearly, I’ve already been on the receiving end of this conversation. :wink:

I inherited both my Grandmothers Bone China Tea Cup collections.
I can't recall how many there are all together, but they have moved with me each time.
I have them carefully boxed and stored away.
I keep saying that I'm going to take them to a Consignment Shop, they're taking up far too much space in our storage cabinets in the garage.
tea cup.jpg
teacup1.jpg

I have two cups that are worth over $100usd each

I inherited both my Grandmothers Bone China Tea Cup collections.
I can't recall how many there are all together, but they have moved with me each time.
I have them carefully boxed and stored away.
I keep saying that I'm going to take them to a Consignment Shop, they're taking up far too much space in our storage cabinets in the garage.
View attachment 91213View attachment 91214
I have two cups that are worth over $100usd each

Use them or lose them (or sell them if they are worth money).

Back
Top Bottom