Teff Flour - any advice?

MypinchofItaly

Forum GOD!
Local time
4:39 PM
Website
mypinchofitaly.co.uk
For a variety of reasons, I am getting into the use and consumption of gluten-free flours. I already use rice flour and maize flour, but I recently came across Teff flour. I am very curious, but have no experience in using this flour. I have read about it on the Internet, but I would like to have some testimonials here and maybe some active advice on how best to use it and, why not, also some recipes to share.
Do any of you already use it?
Thanks in advance for your help!

The only gluten flours I really enjoy (and other normies can also enjoy so only one version needs making) are blended different gluten free flours.
Different ones suit different purposes (like going a bit buckwheat heavy for savoury scones) and there are some good diy blend recipes out there but Teff on its own is a miss here, it’s too dense.

The only gluten flours I really enjoy (and other normies can also enjoy so only one version needs making) are blended different gluten free flours.
Different ones suit different purposes (like going a bit buckwheat heavy for savoury scones) and there are some good diy blend recipes out there but Teff on its own is a miss here, it’s too dense.

I have no experience yet with Teff so I guess I will have to experiment a bit and see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom