The 4th

Strip steaks marinated in garlic rice vinegar,veg oil, soy sauce, steak seasoning and then medium rare on the grill. Served with side of extra crispy hash browns and fresh cold watermelon. Forgot to take pictures.

I'm getting into the holiday groove. I have my food prepped for the grill, and have fired up the house house audio for the first time this summer season. I was drawn to Led Zeppelin, because it I good summer "chill" music. My neighbors are enjoying it, too. :whistling: It's okay, they know me well, and will let me know if it bothers them. It's only really loud inside my house. The patio speakers are at a moderate level.

CD

I'm getting into the holiday groove. I have my food prepped for the grill, and have fired up the house house audio for the first time this summer season. I was drawn to Led Zeppelin, because it I good summer "chill" music. My neighbors are enjoying it, too. :whistling: It's okay, they know me well, and will let me know if it bothers them. It's only really loud inside my house. The patio speakers are at a moderate level.

CD

Snap, daughter moved out two days ago, I too love loud music in the kitchen with my phone and speaker. Wife was upstairs, poured myself a rum n coke then.
Talking heads burning down the house.
Acker Daker Thunder struck
Green day American idiot
B52s private idaho
Queen radio gaga
Ramones I wanna be sedated
To start with. I was in heaven for an hour. :)

Russ

Snap, daughter moved out two days ago, I too love loud music in the kitchen with my phone and speaker. Wife was upstairs, poured myself a rum n coke then.
Talking heads burning down the house.
Acker Daker Thunder struck
Green day American idiot
B52s private idaho
Queen radio gaga
Ramones I wanna be sedated
To start with. I was in heaven for an hour. :)

Russ

Good tunes. I'm a huge Talking Heads fan. Queen -- legendary. Phone and speaker are fine when that's all I have. I listen to NPR in the car. LOL

But... when I get feeling like music in a big way, It is 600 watts of music. When I built my current house, I built a custom home theater, and pre-wired the whole house for music everywhere, including my garage and patio.

This is one of my "moods." I'll turn it down before 10PM, when my neighbors may be going to bed. Like I said, they know me very well, so they will tell me if I cross the line.

cD

Good tunes. I'm a huge Talking Heads fan. Queen -- legendary. Phone and speaker are fine when that's all I have. I listen to NPR in the car. LOL

But... when I get feeling like music in a big way, It is 600 watts of music. When I built my current house, I built a custom home theater, and pre-wired the whole house for music everywhere, including my garage and patio.

This is one of my "moods." I'll turn it down before 10PM, when my neighbors may be going to bed. Like I said, they know me very well, so they will tell me if I cross the line.

cD
About 15 years ago I went into a big store here and asked for the most expensive and loudest they had. Cost me about 8k from memory. It's upstairs, Surround sound 5 speakers and really pumps. After the earthquakes and repairs the wiring hasn't been rewired. I have a friend who's going to do it one day. He has cable, but he's a hoarder so I may have to get someone in. I only have one neighbour so sounds no issue here. He's an Indian who rents. We get along fine, I turn a blind eye to the smell of hooter. :)

Russ

Back
Top Bottom