The countdown clock

I don't know how ya'll use the forum on your phones. I hate doing that. It's too small, and I don't type with my thumbs. I don't even like using my iPad for web browsing. I need a real keyboard.

CD
I don’t like using my phone either. An actual keyboard is much better. But phone is easier for a quick look and reply. I use my laptop to post recipes and pictures.

I’m 99.9999999% phone. The only laptop I have is my work laptop, and I only use that if I have to.

So, you are like the cobler who has no shoes... an IT professional with no personal computer. :laugh:

Of course, I'm a professional photographer with a studio, and I take my forum food pictures on my kitchen table with an iPhone. :facepalm:

CD

Last edited:
So, you are like the cooler who has no shoes... an IT professional with no personal computer. :laugh:
The last time I owned a personal laptop was in 2013.

MrsT’s previous business laptop is sitting back there in her office, unused. I could’ve been using that one all this time, but I really have no need.

I always get kidded at work, because everyone always wants the latest and greatest, especially on the company dime, and when it comes time to get a new laptop, I get maybe five to choose from, of various specs, and I always choose the smallest/lightest one, because I don’t like carrying around something heavy.

All my coworkers have these things nearly as big as a TV, and a second monitor that’s as big as my TV and wraps around, and I’m working on a 15” notebook.

My manager made me get a second monitor as a condition for working from home full time. I don’t use it. It’s hooked up, but it’s turned off, and I just use the little screen most of the time.

I’m a simple man with simple tastes! :laugh:

The last time I owned a personal laptop was in 2013.

MrsT’s previous business laptop is sitting back there in her office, unused. I could’ve been using that one all this time, but I really have no need.

I always get kidded at work, because everyone always wants the latest and greatest, especially on the company dime, and when it comes time to get a new laptop, I get maybe five to choose from, of various specs, and I always choose the smallest/lightest one, because I don’t like carrying around something heavy.

All my coworkers have these things nearly as big as a TV, and a second monitor that’s as big as my TV and wraps around, and I’m working on a 15” notebook.

My manager made me get a second monitor as a condition for working from home full time. I don’t use it. It’s hooked up, but it’s turned off, and I just use the little screen most of the time.

I’m a simple man with simple tastes! :laugh:

My "work" computer has a 27-inch screen, but I need that. I can design a two-page magazine spread on one screen, full size. My MacBook Pro is 14-inch.

CD

Ok I found it at bottom of page. I think it would be better on the challenge page itself.
That's not an option because the challenge thread changes each and everyone ever time there is a new ingredient.

The default location, for the add-on that is the countdown clock is determined by the person who built the add-on. All I can do is to change its location within the first page.

I could probably, but not definitely, put a copy of it at the top (?) of the Competitions & Challenges, Quizzes & Surveys forum, but there's no guarantee... you can usually only move things into areas that exist on all forums, which are basically the CookingBites Cooking Forum page, the all Notable members page, your specific account page (https://www.cookingbites.com/account/), the Help page, the Terms and rules page, the Privacy Policy page and so on. These are what exist before a forum is personified and content is added and are basically the only known "default" content.

Learn how to do coding they said years ago, they said it'll come in handy someday and always pays of... and obviously I didn't listened 🙄

Back
Top Bottom