The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My record is 11 days straight, once a day, so we must agree to disagree on that point. :wink:

Well I suppose if you vary the toppings you will get a varied diet and some of your '5 a day', now I come to think of it! I mean, after all, the pizza is simply bread - so its bread and whatever you put on top.

Way ahead of you:

There is a pudding. I think you might like it:

Diplomat pudding - Wikipedia
Um…yes please! 😋

Well I suppose if you vary the toppings you will get a varied diet and some of your '5 a day', now I come to think of it! I mean, after all, the pizza is simply bread - so it’s bread and whatever you put on top.
I usually vary it between:

Plain cheese
Banana peppers & olives
Sausage
Pepperoni
then various combinations of those

My mantra: when the wife’s away, there’s no need for 5-a-day! 😬

In the category of:
What The Heck Is This?

IMG_2334.JPG

IMG_2335.JPG

There were two of these in our hotel room bathroom tub/shower combo.
I get the bar soap dish at the top, but what are these "teeth" below it them that are about 1/2 inch deep?
What would I use them for?
What the heck?
This is obviously an older hotel (I 'giggled' it, it was built in 2001) with a cast iron tub. The surround is that man-made stuff, I forget what it's called ...

You know I’m serious when I break out…The Furry Diplomat*:

View attachment 93119

*Yes, that’s the actual name of that hat.
The furry diplomat. If that isn't a euphemism then nothing is.

BTW 30°C and clear blue skies here. Eggs benedict and fresh fruit seen off, now a morning by/in the pool. Hard life.

In the category of:
What The Heck Is This?

View attachment 93141
View attachment 93142
I get the bar soap dish at the top, but what are these "teeth" below it them that are about 1/2 inch deep?
What the heck?
This is obviously an older hotel (I 'giggled' it, it was built in 2001) with a cast iron tub. The surround is that man-made stuff, I forget what it's called ...

Designer 1: What can we do to make people wonder what it's for?

Designer 2: How about some square teeth looking things that look like they do something, but do absolutely nothing.

Designer 1: BRILLIANT!!!

CD

In the category of:
What The Heck Is This?

View attachment 93141
View attachment 93142
What the heck?
I do believe that’s for suspending/holding an old-style safety razor.

Yeah, I saw it on the CNN website. It never occurred to me that she was almost 80.

CD
The marvelous Wilko Johnson died last week. Unfortunately we are now in the period when all the rock greats of the 60s, 70s and early 80s are going to start leaving. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom