The General Chat Thread (2024)?

Leaving the house around 11AM:

IMG_7229.jpeg

Leaving the house around 11AM:

View attachment 108859

Is there a term for arrested development that un-arrests itself in adulthood?

Like for a man whoā€˜s getting all the good experiences of childhood in his grown up years?

It needs to be a joyous word cos youā€™re the definition of it!! šŸ˜Š

Bleeping Kroger! Brand new bag of onions, every last one bad! šŸ˜”

MrsT said, ā€œDo you want me to go into town and get you some more?ā€

I said sure, and the look on her face showed that she wasnā€™t expecting that answer!

Delightful txt this morning from cousins wife. Are you going to be home later this month? Pete and I have a wedding and we would like to catch up. So the upshot is I'm cooking a curry and entree of samosas and bhajees. She asked about heat and I replied I put chilies on the table
You choose the heat.
In so looking forward to this as pete and I grew up as really good mates. Hes s year younger than me. I havnt seen in about 10 years. He lives on the gold coast Brisbane. Hes donr really well for himself. Hes a butcher.
Cant wait to see them

Russ

Really windy this evening, and thought the night. It's blowing 20-35mph. Gusts up to 50mph.

CD

On another topic, I find that at least fifty-percent of the time, I have to edit my posts, because I only see my typos after I click the "Post Reply" button.

Anyone else?

I have noticed, though, that some of us (not naming names) don't bother looking for/correcting typos. :laugh: I can't do that. If I see a typo in one of my posts, I feel compelled to correct it. If I see my typo in somebody's reply post, it drives me nuts, because I can't fix it. :hyper:

CD

On another topic, I find that at least fifty-percent of the time, I have to edit my posts, because I only see my typos after I click the "Post Reply" button.

Anyone else?

I have noticed, though, that some of us (not naming names) don't bother looking for/correcting typos. :laugh: I can't do that. If I see a typo in one of my posts, I feel compelled to correct it. If I see my typo in somebody's reply post, it drives me nuts, because I can't fix it. :hyper:

CD
I got the same problem...

Back
Top Bottom