The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made an entire week of being on call without getting a single call. Still didn't sleep, though, because I was lying there waiting for the phone to go off, but it never did.

...and now I'm on vacation this week (though not going anywhere)

Tomorrow is cheese club, so at the suggestion of SatNavSaysStraightOn I will set up a new thread if anyone is interested in a cheesey thread? The deli and our local pub are also doing an evening called Meat Me On Tuesday, a charcuterie evening on the 1st Tuesday of next Month, we will be signing up for it, it will only happen if enough people sign up-at least 25-so fingers crossed it happens.

Now that is a cheese! Parmigiano Reggiano. It is getting late so will post the cheese thread tomorrow.

Two days at our sons watching 3 kids. Mr5 started school yesterday, so he will be full of stories later. D.i.l in Sydney as the company she works for are setting up shop there. Sons at lake Taupo with his job as well. Lives are so different to when I was young.

Russ

I now have 2 computer screens on my desk, makes things easier as I am going as paper-free as possible and it isn't easy splitting the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom