The General Chat Thread (2016-2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all :wave:
Good morning! How are you feeling so far today? Better, I hope!

I'm a bit winded, as the dog went out for her morning constitutional at about 0630, picked up the scent of something, and felt the need to run in ever-increasing circles for 20 minutes, including large swaths of the neighbor's yard. I had to eventually strategically get myself in her path to pull her attention back to reality and get her back inside.

There's a phrase here for someone who is take-charge, a real performer. You'd say, "That person can really sh!t and get it!" I can undoubtedly say, that for a dog closing in on 18 years old, she can still, quite literally, "sh!t and get it." :)

Good morning! How are you feeling so far today? Better, I hope!

I'm a bit winded, as the dog went out for her morning constitutional at about 0630, picked up the scent of something, and felt the need to run in ever-increasing circles for 20 minutes, including large swaths of the neighbor's yard. I had to eventually strategically get myself in her path to pull her attention back to reality and get her back inside.

There's a phrase here for someone who is take-charge, a real performer. You'd say, "That person can really sh!t and get it!" I can undoubtedly say, that for a dog closing in on 18 years old, she can still, quite literally, "sh!t and get it." :)

Getting there thank you, although your dog sounds fitter than me :laugh:

Had a bit of an incident earlier, poured myself a glass of diet coke and accidently spilt some rum into the same glass..I am so clumsy :whistling:

Good yard!! No garden??

Russ
Thanks. No, I had enough gardening growing up to last me a lifetime. I'd gladly let someone who has no yard come in and maintain a garden and give me 25% of the yield (if even that much).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom