The most bizarre food you won't eat

Yeah that is so not nice. I just decided that I am not ever going to touch coffee again.

I love seafood and I love octopus no matter how weird it sounds so I won't say it's disgusting but the sight of what you showed is really unpleasant looking. :)

Yuck, you eat octopus? I have to admire your strong stomach.:D I do not think I could eat octopus. I have a thing about eating slimy things.

Snakes and scorpions are delicacies in far East and I find it so bizzare. It is almost like anything which moves can be caught and eaten. I have my reservations on that.

Depending on where you live means that you eat different things to others, what we see as weird is normal for others, not all coutries have a good balance of fruit, meat and veg, they live off the land to survive.

There is a dish that my family makes once in a while. It is a type of soup, In english I believe it is called tripe soup?
When I was a child I would have it once in a while but I was not a fan, Once I found out what it was I was not able to eat it again ever since.
The meat, that I thought was a type of noodle because of the way it was cut, was the stomach lining of a cow. (I believe it was a cow, I just know it is the stomach lining)
I think it is so gross and I just cannot have that dish so whenever it is made I will make myself something else to eat.

Yuck, you eat octopus? I have to admire your strong stomach.:D I do not think I could eat octopus. I have a thing about eating slimy things.

Octopus can be really delicious, soft and buttery, at least the way they make it in Asturias it is. I have had to stop eating it, since it turns out octupuses are really smart and almost certainly self-aware (guilt, guilt) but I'm not gonna lie, they're also tasty as hell.

I will stick with the saying "to each his own" or something like that. I know everyone has differing tastes and we all eat different things. There are always going to be things that other people are not going to want to eat.

That's the truth. One of my least favorite foods is mushy peas. I find them baffling, although I love peas in all other forms. I've almost had arguments about it with my boyfriend, who loves them. He's so rational otherwise, too! ;D

Back
Top Bottom